The Cambridge Handbook of Stylistics by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £89.41Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £60.00+ £5.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by giuliagris
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible and authoritative guide to the theory and practice of stylistics encompasses both traditional textual analysis and recent innovations.
- Author BiographyPeter Stockwell is Professor of Literary Linguistics at the University of Nottingham and a Fellow of the English Association. Sara Whiteley is Lecturer in Language and Literature at the University of Sheffield, where she teaches a range of dedicated stylistics modules.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Handbooks in Language and Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight1380 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byPeter Stockwell,Sara Whiteley
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.