CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionVolume three of a unique three-volume history covering all aspects of American theatre.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2006
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge History of American Theatre
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus.
- Weight990 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byChristopher Bigsby,Don B. Wilmeth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.