All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe first scholarly treatment of nineteenth-century Christianity discussing the subject in a global context.
- Author BiographyBrian Stanley is Director of the Henry Martyn Centre for the study of Mission and world Christianity in the Cambridge Theological Federation and a fellow of St Edmund's College, University of Cambridge. Sheridan Gilley is an Emeritus Reader in Theology of the University of Durham. He is the author of Newman and his Age (republished, 2003) and of numerous articles on modern religious history.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleCambridge History of Christianity
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1010 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byBrian Stanley,Sheridan Gilley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.