CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic account of Christian literature in the period c.100-c 400.
- Author BiographyFrances Young is Emerita Professor of Theology, University of Birmingham. Lewis Ayres is Associate Professor of Historical Theology at the Candler School of Theology and Graduate Division of Religion, Emory University. Andrew Louth is Professor of Patristic and Byzantine Studies at the University of Durham.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map 1 table
- Weight900 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAndrew Louth,Dr. Lewis Ayres,Frances Margaret Young
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.