CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £6.98Trending at £7.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis Cambridge History provides the first comprehensive survey of political thought in Europe, America and Asia in the nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyGareth Stedman Jones is Professor of Political Thought and Director of the Centre for History and Economics at the University of Cambridge. He is the Cambridge Faculty Director of the Ariane de Rothschild Fellows Program and a Member of the Conseil Scientifique of the CNRS. Professor Stedman Jones has published numerous books and articles, including Outcast London (1971), Languages of Class (1983) and An End to Poverty? (2005), and wrote the introduction to The Communist Manifesto (2003). He is currently working on an intellectual biography of Marx. Gregory Claeys is Professor of the History of Political Thought at Royal Holloway, University of London. He has edited numerous works including Modern British Utopias. c.1700-1850 (8 volumes, 1997), Restoration and Augustan British Utopias (2000), Late Victorian Utopias (6 volumes, 2008), and The Cambridge Companion to Utopian Literature (2010). Claeys has written several studies of aspects of the Owenite socialist movement, of the French Revolution debate in Britain, and of Thomas Paine's thought.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Cambridge History of Political Thought
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edited byGareth Stedman Jones,Gregory Claeys
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.