The Cambridge History of Russia: Volume 1, From Early Rus' to 1689: v. 1: From Early Rus' to 1689 by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £134.63Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £6.99Trending at £10.33
- £16.82Trending at £24.07
- £10.30Trending at £15.03
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £13.95Trending at £19.09
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative history of Russia from early Rus' to the reign of Peter the Great.
- Author BiographyMaureen Perrie is Emeritus Professor of Russian History at the University of Birmingham. She has published extensively on Russian history from the sixteenth to the twentieth century. Her publications include Pretenders and Popular Monarchism in Early Modern Russia: the False Tsars of the Time of Troubles (1995) and The Cult of Ivan the Terrible in Stalin's Russia (2001).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Cambridge History of Russia
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 8 maps
- Weight1440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byMaureen Perrie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.