All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of the development of political thought to the end of the twentieth century, first published in 2003.
- Author BiographyTerence Ball is Professor of Political Science at Arizona State University. He taught for many years at the University of Minnesota, and has held visiting professorships at the Universities of Oxford and California, San Diego. Professor Ball has edited the political writings of James Mill and The Federalist for the Cambridge Texts series, co-edited (with Joyce Appleby) Thomas Jefferson for the same series, and his own books include Transforming Political Discourse, Reappraising Political Theory and Rousseau's Ghost: A Novel, in addition to numerous co-edited works. Richard Bellamy is Professor of Political Science at University College London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2006
- Series TitleThe Cambridge History of Political Thought
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1020 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byProfessor Richard Bellamy,Terence Ball
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.77
- £24.53Trending at £24.87
- £12.41Trending at £21.17
- £17.55Trending at £18.18
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.28
- £23.39Trending at £25.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.