All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative history and analysis of the eighteenth-century world of books.
- Author BiographyMichael F. Suarez, S.J. is Kavanaugh Professor of English at Fordham University and Fellow and Tutor in English at Campion Hall, Oxford. Michael L. Turner was formerly Head of Conservation at the Bodleian Library, Oxford.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleThe Cambridge History of the Book in Britain
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note73 b/w illus.
- Weight1610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byMichael Felix Suarez,Michael L. Turner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.27
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.