All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the relationship between ideology and politics in the the Second World War's origins, dynamics and consequences.
- Author BiographyRichard Bosworth is Senior Research Fellow at Jesus College, Oxford. Joseph Maiolo is Professor of International History in the Department of War Studies at King's College London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleThe Cambridge History of the Second World War
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus. 9 maps
- Weight1320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byJoseph Maiolo,Richard Bosworth
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.