Consider these sponsored items
- £20.16Was:£20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of poetry from England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland from the postwar period through to the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyEric Falci is Associate Professor of English at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of Continuity and Change in Irish Poetry, 1966-2010 (Cambridge, 2012). He has also published a number of essays on modern British and Irish poetry.
- Author(s)Eric Falci
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.94
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.69
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.