All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging guide to reading, understanding and enjoying Romantic verse, designed for students approaching the period for the first time.
- Author BiographyMichael Ferber is Professor of English and Humanities at the University of New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Michael Ferber
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.