All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.28
- £14.52Trending at £16.01
- £30.79Trending at £34.12
- £31.63Trending at £49.99
- £33.26Trending at £34.98
- £6.27Trending at £6.33
- £4.95Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionA clear overview of the philosophical thinking of Emmanuel Levinas, one of the most significant philosophers of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Morgan is Chancellor's Professor of Philosophy and Jewish Studies, Emeritus, at Indiana University, Bloomington. He is the author of numerous books, most recently Discovering Levinas (Cambridge University Press, 2007) and Beyond Auschwitz (2002), which was a finalist in the category of Jewish Thought for the Koret Book Award. He has also edited several collections of essays and editions of Spinoza's writings and his articles have appeared in journals including the Review of Metaphysics, the Journal of Religion and the Journal of Jewish Thought and Philosophy.
- Author(s)Michael L. Morgan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.