All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging, highly accessible and informative introduction to French literature from the Middle Ages to the present.
- Author BiographyBrian Nelson is Professor Emeritus of French Studies and Translation Studies at Monash University, Victoria, and a Fellow of the Australian Academy of the Humanities. His publications include Perspectives on Literature and Translation: Creation, Circulation, Reception (co-edited with Brigid Maher, 2013), The Cambridge Companion to Emile Zola (Cambridge, 2007) and translations of the novels of Emile Zola.
- Author(s)Brian Nelson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £23.68Trending at £25.18
- £23.26Trending at £23.74
- £28.76Trending at £31.49
- £13.70Trending at £16.99
- £23.27Trending at £28.98
- £29.73Trending at £30.70
- £25.45Trending at £30.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.