All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging account explains the meaning and origins of performance theory and why it has become so important.
- Author BiographySimon Shepherd is Professor Emeritus of Theatre at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London. He has written on performance, theatre and culture for over thirty years and his books include Direction (2012), The Cambridge Introduction to Modern British Theatre (Cambridge, 2010), Drama/Theatre/Performance (with Mick Wallis, 2004), Studying Plays (with Mick Wallis, 1998) and English Drama: A Cultural History (with Peter Womack, 1996).
- Author(s)Simon Shepherd
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.85Trending at £5.99
- £13.99Trending at £14.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.08
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
- £22.44Trending at £22.87
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.