All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn approachable and engaging guide to Shakespeare's poetry, this volume provides students with ways to understand and appreciate the poems.
- Author BiographyMichael Schoenfeldt is Professor of English at the University of Michigan. He is the author of Bodies and Selves in Early Modern England: Physiology and Inwardness in Spenser, Shakespeare, Herbert, and Milton and Prayer and Power: George Herbert and Renaissance Courtship, and he has contributed to publications including A Companion to Shakespeare's Sonnets and Imagining Death in Shakespeare and Milton.
- Author(s)Michael Schoenfeldt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.