Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionA survey of poetry written in Spanish from the Middle Ages to the present day.
- Author BiographyD. Gareth Walters is Professor of Spanish at the University of Exeter. He is the author of The Poetry of Francisco de Aldana (1988) and Canciones and the Early Poetry of Lorca (2002).
- Author(s)D. Gareth Walters
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography, indexes
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.