The Cambridge Introduction to Tom Stoppard by William W. Demastes (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £28.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging overview of one of the most dynamically entertaining and intellectually challenging British playwrights of the past fifty years.
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Demastes is San Diego II Alumni Professor of English at Louisiana State University where he teaches modern theatre and drama. He has won numerous faculty excellence and teaching awards and currently serves as the university's faculty athletics representative. He is author of several books, including Spalding Gray's America (2008), Comedy Matters (2008), Staging Consciousness (2002), Theatre of Chaos (1998) and Beyond Naturalism (1988). He also edits the annual publication Best American Short Plays, including the most recent 2010-2011 volume.
- Author(s)William W. Demastes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.