Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how Latin inscriptions were used in the Roman world and makes them accessible to students today.
- Author BiographyAlison E. Cooley is Reader in Classics and Ancient History at the University of Warwick. She has published extensively on topics relating to Roman epigraphy. She has edited three books and most recently published an edition and commentary on the 'queen of inscriptions', Res Gestae Divi Augusti (Cambridge University Press, 2009). She has taught epigraphy to postgraduates attending the British Epigraphy Society's international summer school, as well as at Oxford and Warwick. She is also a member of the team producing quinquennial survey articles on inscriptions and Roman studies for the Journal of Roman Studies.
- Author(s)Alison E. Cooley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight1080 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.