Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionA meticulously researched history of the development of the teaching of medicine at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Sir Humphrey Davy Rolleston
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Cambridge
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus.
- Weight380 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.