All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Charles Cotton,Kate Kirk
- PublisherThird Millennium Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThird Millennium Publishing
- Content NoteOver 200 colour and black and white illustrations.
- Weight1581 g
- Width249 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byMartin Rees
- Author BiographyKate Kirk has been a freelance editor, writer and public relations consultant for more than 20 years. Her clients include the Cambridge Enterprise Conference, the World Bank and the World Health Organization. She has written books and articles on everything from hot-air ballooning to data modelling and risk assessment for financial institutions. Charles Cotton has been part of the Cambridge technology scene since he came to the city in the 1980s to work for inventor and entrepreneur Clive Sinclair. Since then he has taken technology companies public on the London Stock Exchange and NASDAQ, and been appointed Director of numerous organisations in the academic and business sectors. In 2009 he set up what is now known as Cambridge Phenomenon International to promote the Cambridge technology cluster.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.67
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.71Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.