All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £10.14
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £23.37Trending at £23.74
- £10.03Trending at £15.49
- £15.45Trending at £15.75
- £11.02Trending at £11.28
- £6.75Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and accessible reference guide to all the key ideas and terminology of Rawls' political and moral philosophy.
- Author BiographyJon Mandle is Professor of Philosophy at the University at Albany (State University of New York). He is the author of Rawls's A Theory of Justice: An Introduction (2009) and co-editor of A Companion to Rawls (2014). David A. Reidy is Professor of Philosophy at The University of Tennessee. He is the co-editor of Rawls's Law of Peoples: A Realistic Utopia (2006) and A Companion to Rawls (2014).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1880 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Reidy,Jon Mandle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.