Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive and cross-curricular look at scientific inventions. In this series, each title explores the principal of one life changing invention, and traces its story from conception and prototypes, to revisions and the modern day.
- Author BiographyChris Oxlade is an experienced author of non-fiction books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, sports and hobbies, from encyclopedia articles to fun activity books.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri,Chris Oxlade
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTales of Invention
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)KJA Artists
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age8-10 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.