All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the heat of the summer of 1939, five young cousins gathered together for their annual holiday in Cornwall with their aunt. It was to be their last summer of innocence, youth and freedom before the war closed around them. Other work by the author includes A Dubious Legacy .
- Author(s)Mary Wesley
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBlack Swan S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Out-of-print date02/12/1993
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.