Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.66Trending at £8.79
- £6.54Trending at £8.96
- £7.33Trending at £7.70
- £9.34Trending at £10.71
- £7.45Trending at £9.97
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
- £17.21Trending at £21.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second 1886 edition of Dodge's classic study of the battle of Chancellorsville, first published in 1881. It is marked by Dodge's unsparing analysis and astute interpretations, which have retained their value and vigour for over a century.
- Author BiographyLieutenant Colonel Theodore Ayrault Dodge (1842-1909) served in the New York volunteer infantry during the Civil War. His books include Alexander, Hannibal, The Campaign of Chancellorsville, A Bird's Eye View of Our Civil War, Gustavus Adolphus, Cesar,and Napoleon (in four volumes).
- Author(s)Theodore Ayrault Dodge
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication16/04/1999
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight439 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byStephen W. Sears
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.