All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.25
- £6.67Trending at £7.16
- £18.09Trending at £19.63
- £22.19Trending at £23.29
- £32.52Trending at £33.62
- £33.58Trending at £38.90
- £10.00Trending at £16.35
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the rise and evolution of a distinctly American form of legal reasoning. This book is suitable for law students and their teachers and for lawyers.
- Author BiographyDavid Kennedy is Manley O. Hudson Professor of Law and Director of the European Law Research Center at Harvard Law School. His books include The Dark Sides of Virtue and Of War and Law(forthcoming) (both Princeton). William W. Fisher III is Hale and Dorr Professor of Intellectual Property Law and Director of the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School. His most recent book is Promises to Keep: Technology, Law, and the Future of Entertainment.
- Author(s)W. Fischer
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note21 halftones. 4 line illus. 4 tables.
- Weight1599 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byDavid Kennedy,Jr.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.