All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.68Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- Author(s)Roland Bemelmans
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/04/1986
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number267
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 165 p. 1 illus.
- Weight457 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement1986 ed.
- Table Of ContentsScope of the Text.- Material Coordination.- Identical Products; Purely Stochastic Demand.- Identical Products; Partly Known Demand.- Non-identical Products.- A Simple Example.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.