All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £37.75
- £21.99Trending at £26.74
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.74
- £5.98Trending at £6.79
- £13.99Trending at £15.36
- £18.64Trending at £19.94
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1871 the Cape Hatteras lighthouse has been a welcome sight for sailors entering the treacherous region off North Carolina's Outer Banks known as the graveyard of the Atlantic. This book recounts the story of the noble lighthouse, from its earliest history to 1999.
- Author BiographyDawson Carr lives in West End, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Dawson Carr
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note32 haltones, 5 line drawings, 5 maps, bibliography, index
- Weight270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.