All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Capitalist Manifesto defends capitalism as the world's most moral and practical social system. This book is written for the rational mind, whether the reader is a professional intellectual or an intelligent layman. It makes the case for individual rights and freedom in terms intelligible to all rational men.
- Author BiographyAndrew Bernstein holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the Graduate School of the City University of New York. He has taught at Hunter College, the New School for Social Research, and Pace University. He currently teaches at SUNY Purchase, where he was selected Outstanding Faculty Member for 2004, and is a Visiting Professor of Philosophy at Marist College. Dr. Bernstein has lectured at universities across the United States, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, the United States Military Academy at West Point; and at philosophical conferences both in America and abroad. He is author of the novel, Heart of a Pagan, and is currently writing Objectivism in One Lesson, an introduction to the philosophy of Ayn Rand. Additional essays and information about Dr. Bernstein can be found at his website: www.AndrewBernstein.net.
- Author(s)Andrew Bernstein
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication21/07/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight749 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.