All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is intended to help Capricorn readers understand and make sense of their sometime confusing and often conflicting character traits, as well as help them to accept and appreciate themselves better. It includes self-help exercises and gives guidance on practical ways to use astrology.
- Author BiographyJane Ridder-Patrick is a pharmacist, psychotherapist and naturopath and is Principal of the Scottish School of Astrology. She is author of two best-selling series of astrology books Shaping Your Future (1999) and Shaping Your Relationships (2000).
- Author(s)Jane Ridder-Patrick
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Weight150 g
- Width131 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £30.00
- £18.30Trending at £22.99
- £12.10Trending at £19.09
- £12.57Trending at £13.99
- £11.32Trending at £15.11
- £7.40Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.