All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.08Trending at £15.03
- £7.42Trending at £10.02
- £13.92Trending at £20.06
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £9.50Trending at £11.02
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £9.02
About this product
- DescriptionA study of captive women's laments that shows how classical dramatists used empathy to pierce the barrier between the Greek and barbarian worlds.
- Author BiographyCasey Due is Associate Professor of Classical Studies at the University of Houston.
- Author(s)Casey Due
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.