All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on concrete, achievable measures that can be implemented in a market economy giving it broad appeal to professionals and engaged citizens across the political spectrum
- Author BiographyA-P Hurd lives in Seattle where she is vice president of a commercial real estate development company and she has worked on a number of public policy initiatives at the state and local level. Her father, Al Hurd , is business strategy consultant in Victoria, BC, and has served as executive director of government services with EDS Canada and Hewlett Packard.
- Author(s)A-P Hurd,Alan J. Hurd
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note15 illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Foreword byDenis Hayes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.