Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionA classic account of Charles the Great and the heyday of Frankish rule in Europe, evaluating the achievements and failures of the empire which has been called 'the first Europe.' Reprinted from the 1968 edition, translation first published in 1957.
- Author BiographyHeinrich von Fichtenau was an Austrian medievalist best known for his studies of medieval diplomatics, social and intellectual history. Peter Munz was a philosopher and historian, and Professor of the Victoria University of Wellington.
- Author(s)Heinrich Fichtenau
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication12/01/1978
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleMART: The Medieval Academy Reprints for Teaching
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 1
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byPeter Munz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.