CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.02
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
- £13.51Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and accessible survey of the great Carolingian empire, which dominated western Europe in the eighth and ninth centuries.
- Author BiographyMarios Costambeys is Senior Lecturer in the School of History at the University of Liverpool. His previous publications include Power and Patronage in Early Medieval Italy: Local Society, Italian Politics and the Abbey of Farfa, c.700-900 (Cambridge University Press, 2007). Matthew Innes is Professor of History at Birkbeck, University of London. His previous publications include State and Society in the Early Middle Ages: The Middle Rhine Valley, 400-1000 (Cambridge University Press, 2000). Simon MacLean is Senior Lecturer in the School of History at the University of St Andrews. His previous publications include Kingship and Politics in the Late Ninth Century: Charles the Fat and the End of the Carolingian Empire (Cambridge University Press, 2003).
- Author(s)Marios Costambeys,Matthew Innes,Simon MacLean
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Medieval Textbooks
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus. 19 maps 2 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.