CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.69Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the emergence of the territorial state and examines the role that cartography has played in shaping its linear boundaries.
- Author BiographyJordan Branch is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Brown University. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of California, Berkeley and in 2011-12 he was the Hayward R. Alker Postdoctoral Fellow at the Center for International Studies at the University of Southern California. His articles have appeared in the European Journal of International Relations and in International Organization.
- Author(s)Jordan Branch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number127
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.