Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £16.48Trending at £19.98
- £5.03Trending at £6.97
- £16.48Trending at £17.62
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the emergence of the territorial state and examines the role that cartography has played in shaping its linear boundaries.
- Author BiographyJordan Branch is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Brown University. He received his Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of California, Berkeley and in 2011-12 he was the Hayward R. Alker Postdoctoral Fellow at the Center for International Studies at the University of Southern California. His articles have appeared in the European Journal of International Relations and in International Organization.
- Author(s)Jordan Branch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number127
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.