The Case Against Barack Obama: The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the Media's Favorite Candidate by David Freddoso (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.73+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.68Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by alexthefatdawg
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionHe's the media's darling, an inspiration to many, and the answer to everything from health care to taxes. He, of course, is Barack Obama. This work discusses why Obama's inexperience and extreme left-wing voting record is more dangerous than any threat we face.
- Author BiographyDavid Freddoso has covered politics for six years and is a political reporter for National Review Online. He has a Masters in journalism from Columbia University and worked for the Evans and Novak Political Report as well as Human Events.
- Author(s)David Freddoso
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.