Consider these sponsored items
- £11.58Free postage
- £20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreakthroughs in genetics present us with a promise and a predicament. Although most people find at least some forms of genetic engineering disquieting, it is not easy to articulate why. This work explores these and other moral quandaries connected with the quest to perfect ourselves and our children.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Sandel is the Anne T. and Robert M. Bass Professor of Government, Harvard University, and the author most recently of Public Philosophy (Harvard).
- Author(s)Michael J. Sandel
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £30.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
- £19.71Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.