Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jacqueline B. Persons
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication22/10/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleGuides to Individualized Evidence-based Treatment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Table Of ContentsWhat is the Case Formulation Approach to Cognitive-Behavior Therapy? Cognitive Theories and their Clinical Implications. Learning Theories and their Clinical Implications. Emotion Theories and their Clinical Implications. Beginning the Therapeutic Relationship and Obtaining a Problem List and Diagnosis. Developing an Initial Case Formulation and Setting Treatment Goals. Using the Formulation to Develop a Treatment Plan and Obtain the Patient's Consent to It. The Therapeutic Relationship. Monitoring Progress. Decision Making in the Therapy Session. Handling Nonadherence and Treatment Failure. Decision Making Over the Course of Therapy.
- Author BiographyJacqueline B. Persons, PhD, is Director of the San Francisco Bay Area Center for Cognitive Therapy and Clinical Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Persons has made significant contributions to research, clinical practice, and training in cognitive-behavioral therapy. Her book Cognitive Therapy in Practice: A Case Formulation Approach is widely considered a classic in the field. She is past present of the Association for Advancement of Behavior Therapy (now the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies) and of the Society for a Science of Clinical Psychology (Section 3 of Division 12 of the American Psychological Association).
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £172.67Trending at £217.93
- £30.72Trending at £31.07
- £33.52Trending at £41.88
- £37.38Trending at £41.28
- £31.56Trending at £36.19
- £11.98Trending at £12.07
- £6.59Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.