CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionSo many reformers talk about fundamental changes in schooling without understanding what such deep changes entail for children, teachers, and administrators. Seymour Sarason does. In his provocative, mind-bAnding and passionate style, Sarason again argues against short-term repairs of schools.
- Author BiographySEYMOUR B. SARASON is professor emeritus of psychology in the Department of Psychology and at the Institute for Social and Policy Studies at Yale University. He is the author of numerous books, including The Predictable Failure of Educational Reform (Jossey-Bass, 1990), and The Making of an American Psychologist: An Autobiography (Jossey-Bass, 1988).
- Author(s)Seymour B. Sarason
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/1993
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.