CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians from the perspective of international law that examines the extent to which legitimate interests remain to be fulfilled.
- Author BiographyJohn Quigley is President's Club Professor in Law at Ohio State University. He is the author of several books, including Flight into the Maelstrom: Soviet Immigration to Israel and Middle East Peace and The Ruses for War: American Interventionism since World War II.
- Author(s)John Quigley
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.