All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £5.58
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a simple, straightforward way to cut carbon emissions - and we're rejecting it because of irrational political fears. This title weighs the merits of the four major approaches to curbing CO2: cap-and-trade; command and control regulation; government subsidies of alternative energy; and, carbon taxes.
- Author BiographyShi-Ling Hsu is Associate Professor at the University of British Columbia Faculty of Law. Previously, he was Associate Professor at the George Washington University Law School, Senior Attorney and Economist for the Environmental Law Institute in Washington, DC and Deputy City Attorney for the City and County of San Francisco.
- Author(s)Shi-Ling Hsu
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShearwater Books,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.