All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.73
- £4.58Trending at £4.69
- £4.69Trending at £4.74
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
- £7.89Trending at £8.26
About this product
- DescriptionWriter and historian Kaye Jones has investigated the case of Christiana Edmunds, a seemingly demure middle-class young lady who suddenly started sending out poisoned chocolates to fellow residents of Brighton in 1871.
- Author(s)Kaye Jones
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2016
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Note8-page plate section.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.