Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Captain Haddock meets a gipsy palm reader, he dismisses a forewarning about a beautiful lady's stolen jewels. But when the famous opera singer Bianca Castafiore suddenly descends on Marlinspike Hall, the gipsy's prediction seems to be all too real. Can Tintin catch the emerald thief?
- Author BiographyHerge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. Over the course of 54 years he completed 23 albums of The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. With translations published in over 80 languages, more than 230 million copies sold worldwide and a Hollywood movie to its name, Tintin dominates the Comics and Graphic Novels chart even today. Sadly, Herge died in 1983, leaving his 24th album, Tintin and Alph-Art, unfinished, but his hero continues to be one of the most iconic characters in both adult and children's fiction.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleThe Adventures of Tintin
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight275 g
- Width218 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Comics & Graphic Novels
Save on Comics & Graphic Novels
- £18.92Trending at £22.74
- £24.99Trending at £25.84
- £10.88Trending at £13.78
- £10.14Trending at £13.79
- £10.09Trending at £10.98
- £6.67Trending at £7.98
- £6.54Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.