All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect beach read for fans of Anita Shreve and Jodi Picoult, from an exciting, internationally bestselling author.
- Author BiographyElin Hilderbrand is a graduate of The University of Iowa's Writers' Workshop, where she was a teaching/writing fellow. She lives with her husband and their three children on Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Elin Hilderbrand
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight300 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.