All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.79Trending at £4.06
- £11.00Trending at £11.44
- £8.51Trending at £8.66
- £5.99Trending at £6.10
- £6.31Trending at £6.98
- £10.38Trending at £14.99
- £6.30Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionWild and wacky rhymes with hilarious illustrations - guaranteed to make reading simple and fun for children of all ages.
- Author BiographyAndy Griffiths is an internationally bestselling children's author and the award-winning writer of the JUST series and the BUM trilogy, both published by Macmillan, as well as the uniquely funny WHAT BUMOSAUR IS THAT? - available in colour and black and white. Andy thrives on having an audience; he has been a teacher, the lead singer in a band and a stand-up comedian. He lives in Melbourne, Australia, with his partner and two daughters. Terry Denton is best-known for his work with Andy Griffiths on several titles, including the JUST books and WHAT BUMOSAUR IS THAT? He is also an author and illustrator in his own right and extremely popular with audiences in Australia and the US.
- PrizesWinner of YABBA Award for Fiction - Younger Readers 2007.
- Author(s)Andy Griffiths
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Denton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.