All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £9.34Trending at £9.49
- £6.03Trending at £6.57
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £4.83Trending at £5.99
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
- £0.99Trending at £1.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early 1980s, Caterpillar, Inc lost one million dollars per day for three consecutive years. This book takes you behind the scenes with the CEOs, executive vice presidents, managers, dealers, customers, union bosses, and wall street analysts who were players in Caterpillar's drive to global dominance.
- Author BiographyCRAIG T. BOUCHARD is the CEO and Chairman of the Board of Signature Group Holdings. He is the cofounder of Esmark Inc., once the fourth largest American steel company, and industrial supplier Shale-Inland. Bouchard crafted two successful hostile takeovers of public companies, served as a trustee of Boston University and the Foundation of the University of Montana, and is a member of the board of the Athletic Department at Duke University. He has been featured on CNBC, NBC, and Bloomberg TV and in The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, and Forbes. JAMES V. KOCH is Board of Visitors Professor of Economics and President Emeritus at Old Dominion University. An expert in microeconomics, he has held teaching and research positions at Illinois State, California State, and Brown University, among many others. He has served as a consultant to more than 75 corporations and universities and is coauthor of the books Born Not Made and America for Sale.
- Author(s)Craig Bouchard,James E. Koch
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight606 g
- Width224 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.