All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to walking the Cathar Way, a waymarked trail through France's southwest, linking historic castles associated with the ill-fated 13th-century Cathar heresy. This 250km (2-week) route runs through the foothills of the Pyrenees in the Languedoc region of southern France, from the Mediterranean to Foix. Beautiful and historic area.
- Author BiographyAlan Mattingly was director of the Ramblers' Association from 1974 to 1998. He has also held various other posts in the outdoor field, including that of chairman of the Council for National Parks. He is now based in a small town in the eastern Pyrenees which lies just below the 9,000ft Pic du Canigou. When not exploring the Pyrenees on foot, Alan writes and also teaches English. He is author of Walks in the Cathar Region published by Cicerone.
- Author(s)Alan Mattingly
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationKendal
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note85 colour photos and 14 colour maps
- Weight230 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £16.49Trending at £17.38
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.