Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates how poets writing in the first thirty years of Elizabeth I's reign proved instrumental in transferring Catholic worldviews and paradigms to the cults and early anti-cults of Elizabeth. This book provides an analysis of poets who used Petrarchan poetry to transform many forms of Catholic piety.
- Author BiographyStephen Hamrick is Associate Professor of English at Minnesota State University-Moorhead, USA.
- Author(s)Stephen Hamrick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 12 b&w illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.