All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Catholic tradition has always tried to explain its theology in a systematic way, but the great changes and tensions existing within Catholic moral theology today have made it difficult to develop systematic approaches. This title points out agreements, disagreements, and changes in significant aspects of the Catholic moral tradition.
- Author BiographyCharles E. Curran is the Elizabeth Scurlock University Professor of Human Values at Southern Methodist University. He has served as president of three national societies: the American Theological Society, the Catholic Theological Society of America, and the Society of Christian Ethics. Curran has written or edited more than forty books, including The Origins of Moral Theology in the United States (Georgetown University Press, 1997).
- Author(s)Charles E. Curran
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/1999
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleMoral Traditions series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.