All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)The Portsmouth Institute
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 54 black & white halftones
- Weight372 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Author BiographyThe Portsmouth Institute is a summer conference, study, recreation and retreat center for all those interested in Catholic life, leadership and service in the 21st century. Conferences have covered a range of topics, such as Newman and the Intellectual Tradition (2010) and Modern Science/Ancient Faith (2012). These conferences are gaining more and more attendees and presentations every year.
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.90Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
- £6.54Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.